Wednesday, October 05, 2005

"I picked her, didn't I?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

President Bush announces his nomination of White House counsel Harriet Miers,
left, to replace retiring Justice Sandra Day O'Connor on the Supreme Court, in
the Oval Office of the White House in Washington Monday, Oct. 3, 2005. (AP
Photo/Ron Edmonds)


Other possible captions:
1. "I just know the b------d wants me to croak so he can put another man on office"
2. President Bush announces his nomination of White House counsel Harriet Miers, left, to replace deceased William Rehnquist on the Supreme Court. When you think about it the real caption is a little more morbid isn't it? I mean was Bush planning on putting another woman on the bench or not? Does it take a second judge being removed by death before you'll put a woman on the bench or were you planning on this happening? (AP Photo/Somebody who gives a d---)
3. President Bush realized he was going the opposite way of Compassionate Conservatism.
4. President Bush thinks to himself "I did it- I put a woman on- are you happy now Jesus?" (AP Photo/Somebody who gives a d---)


From Eschaton -
Q Thank you, Mr. President. Mr. President, of all the people in the United States you had to choose from, is Harriet Miers the most qualified to serve on the Supreme Court?
THE PRESIDENT: Yes. Otherwise I wouldn't have put her on
Or would you have....

2 comments:

C S Hayes said...

Another Liberal bla bla bla with tons o' pictures to fill in the gap of sense.

Hey, stop reading boaring lies (spelt correctly lol) like Michael Moore and the others.

Jay_MMS said...

ha ha, thanks for the back up phoenix.

I hope you spelled your name correctly hayes. I want do direct my comment to the right person. If you look at most of my posts you'll find its not very picture friendly. Sadly I put a lot of pictures in that day so it attracted people like you :(

But thank you for commenting.