Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Did Dorgan get money from Abramoff Apolitically?

Senator Dorgan appeared on the Ed Schultz show today on air America. At around 12:50 PM he said that he hadn't politically received any money from Abramoff. I wonder why did he have to put the qualifier "politically" on it? That makes it sound as if he has personally or shall we say "non-politically" received money from Abramoff. If I were a politician I would say I never got one red cent from Abramoff.

How can Dorgan sit up there and have the nerve to say he was a whistle blower along with McCain? I don't know if I can trust the guy. I want to hear him say he hasn't received money in any way. I want to hear someone else ask him the question again to see if he consciously qualifies his answer.

p.s. I never scientifically published this entry.

No comments: