Sunday, August 28, 2005

Even Amidst A Natural Disaster Bush Finds A Way To Take Advantage Of It

I can't wait for more information on this.

I was watching Fox News (They seem to be covering Katrina more than most right now) when I saw the ticker tape say Bush was giving millions of dollars in federal funds to FL and MS. I would understand completely why Florida is getting money because they had 2 billion in damages but Mississippi hasn't been hit yet. Neither has Louisiana nor Alabama. So I take it Bush just wanted to give money to Jeb and added Mississippi to make it look legit. I mean New Orleans is about to be in the center of Katrina. Why hasn't he opened up emergency funds to Louisiana?

[moment of empathy]I haven't been posting as often as usual with school in all.
Anyway, keep the people in the Gulf in your prayers, hopes and best wishes. I'm sure we all know people down there. [/moment of empathy]

No comments: